What We Do
Quadrint supports agencies throughout the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and Department of Justice. Our core areas of expertise are described below.
We have unparalleled success designing, building, and migrating applications to private and hybrid clouds, on- and off-premises, including the classified AWS cloud. For one intelligence agency, Quadrint migrated 25% of systems running in the C2S cloud, increasing up-time to 99.98% and reducing infrastructure costs by 25%.
- Quadrint recently completed the migration of its 15th application to a hybrid cloud solution culminating with a first of its kind enterprise-level PeopleSoft instantiation.
- Our forward-leaning approach, ability to adapt, and eagerness to embrace new technologies allowed us to lead the Intelligence Community in production applications moved to off-premises cloud platforms.
- Our personnel have the innate ability to think outside of the box and engineer creative solutions to solve complex customer problems.
We excel at delivering velocity-based increments that scale innovation to match changing and expanding requirements. We leverage Agile to manage entire portfolios of business applications, including web development, data analytics, and numerous PeopleSoft applications. We also manage hybrid programs that blend pure Agile with traditional Waterfall software development. Our engineers are trained and certified in Scrum and SAFe Agile.
Our application of Agile methodologies on one mature enterprise application portfolio yielded;
- 88% increase in throughput
- 39% decrease in bugs generated
- 35% decrease in time to close issues
Our advanced data analysis and warehousing techniques provides agencies with mission, technology, and workforce insight with a single pane of glass view of 95 authoritative data sources. We ensure data is readily available to decision makers. We are experts at presenting complex, multi-source business and corporate data for consumption by a variety of analytic tools though the use of advanced data warehousing techniques.
- We apply engineering methodologies that reduce risk, decrease defect rate, and enhance process repeatability.
- We implement Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) to further enhance the system development lifecycle.
Our functional experts and dashboard visualization tools support mission performance and visibility. We are collaborative partners supporting business process improvement, strategic communications, and risk management.
- Our thought leadership and extensive functional expertise supports in-depth analysis that informs human capital decision making at all levels of management.
- We have developed comprehensive workforce management strategies that provide a roadmap for hiring, retaining, training (and re-training) staff, as well as succession management.
- Our approach establishes the critical data quality that is integral to the development, design and production of an enterprise level analytic capability.
We offer full lifecycle delivery of human capital management, learning management, content management, and workflows across the IC. We integrate technology to support ongoing work and adapt with changing requirements. We are experts in PeopleSoft (Oracle Enterprise), IBM/Cognos Business Analytics, Blackboard, OpenText, and MarkLogic.
- Our software engineers have supported virtually every Federal PeopleSoft implementation and upgrade over the past 20 years.
- Our COTS projects consistently define the state of the art.
- Our innovative solutions are regularly distributed by our government clients to other federal agencies.
- Our solutions help streamline our customers’ processes to save both time and resources on critical enterprise functions like new employee on-boarding, security clearance processing, workforce planning, and task management and tracking.
Quadrint’s Quality Policy
Quadrint, Inc. is committed to providing cleared, qualified and experienced personnel to our clients, ensuring the highest quality of onsite professional and technical support services. Our goal is to ensure project success and total continuity of services in satisfying all applicable requirements. We achieve this through continual improvement of everything we do.