What We Do
We offer full lifecycle delivery of human capital management, learning management, content management, and workflows across the IC. We integrate technology to support ongoing work and adapt with changing requirements. We are experts in PeopleSoft (Oracle Enterprise), IBM/Cognos Business Analytics, Blackboard, OpenText, and MarkLogic.
- Our software engineers have supported virtually every Federal PeopleSoft implementation and upgrade over the past 20 years.
- Our COTS projects consistently define the state of the art.
- Our innovative solutions are regularly distributed by our government clients to other federal agencies.
- Our solutions help streamline our customers’ processes to save both time and resources on critical enterprise functions like new employee on-boarding, security clearance processing, workforce planning, and task management and tracking.
We have unparalleled success designing, building, securing, and migrating applications to public, private and hybrid clouds, on- and off-premises, including classified AWS clouds. For one intelligence agency, Quadrint migrated 25% of systems running in the C2S, SC2S, and UC2S clouds, increasing uptime to 99.98% and reducing infrastructure costs by 25%. Our industry certified architects and engineers understand the structure necessary to run, secure, maintain, accredit, and optimize systems in the cloud.
- Quadrint has re-hosted, re-platformed, and re-architected numerous systems in the cloud. We deployed, first of their kind, enterprise-level multi-application PeopleSoft environments to C2S and UC2S.
- Our forward-leaning approach, ability to adapt, and eagerness to embrace new technologies allowed us to lead the Intelligence Community in production applications moved to off-premises cloud platforms.
- Our personnel have the innate ability to think outside of the box and engineer creative solutions to solve complex customer problems.
We excel at delivering velocity-based increments that scale innovation to match changing and expanding requirements. We leverage Agile to manage entire portfolios of business applications, including custom web and application development, data analytics, numerous PeopleSoft applications, as well as infrastructure. We also manage hybrid programs that blend pure Agile with traditional Waterfall software development. Over 50% of our engineers are either Scrum or SAFe Agile certified. Our team of SAFe Agilists is skilled in the Atlassian portfolio of applications frequently leveraging the product line to manage workload, development, documentation, and solve customer business problems.
Our application of Agile methodologies on one mature enterprise application portfolio yielded:
- 88% increase in throughput
- 39% decrease in bugs generated
- 35% decrease in time to close issues
Our advanced data analysis and warehousing techniques provides agencies with mission, technology, and workforce insight with a single pane of glass view of 95 authoritative data sources. We ensure data is readily available to decision makers. We are experts at presenting complex, multi-source business and corporate data for consumption by a variety of analytic tools though the use of advanced data warehousing techniques.
- We apply engineering methodologies that reduce risk, decrease defect rate, and enhance process repeatability.
- We implement Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) to further enhance the system development lifecycle.
Our functional experts and dashboard visualization tools support mission performance and visibility. We are collaborative partners supporting business process improvement, strategic communications, and risk management.
- Our thought leadership and extensive functional expertise supports in-depth analysis that informs human capital decision making at all levels of management.
- We have developed comprehensive workforce management strategies that provide a roadmap for hiring, retaining, training (and re-training) staff, as well as succession management.
- Our approach establishes the critical data quality that is integral to the development, design and production of an enterprise level analytic capability.
Quadrint’s Quality, Service Delivery, and Information Security Policy
Quadrint, Inc. is committed to protecting the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information while providing cleared, qualified and experienced personnel to our clients and ensuring the highest quality of onsite professional and technical support services. Our goal is to ensure project success, total continuity of services, security of business and client information, in satisfying all applicable requirements while fulfilling our IMS objectives. We achieve this through continual improvement of everything we do.