SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, the United States Marine Corp, and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) compete their service requirements on this contract.
Quadrint holds prime contract (N00178-16-D-8964), for performance in Zones 2 (National Capital Region) and 5 (Midwest).
Quality Assurance Plan
Quadrint’s Quality Assurance practices are based on Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) standards.
Our Quality Management Plan (QMP) documents our methods and increases our confidence in our delivered quality by addressing risks. The QMP includes project quality standards, procedures and activities in order to verify that quality is continually added to project processes and deliverables. The QMP serves as a framework through which quality processes are established and maintained throughout the life of the project. The QMP is used to define Verification, Validation and Quality Review Process activities. It documents roles and responsibilities relating to quality activities, as well as stakeholders who are identified as the audience for the plan. Lastly, the QMP indicates dependencies such as other plans or processes that need updating in the event that the QMP is changed.
Verification, Validation, and Quality Review Process activities are used collectively to increase confidence by verifying that the project will fulfill:
- Business goals and expectations: Providing high client satisfaction by understanding how clients define success;
- Team Goals: Providing the team with a clear sense of priorities by clarifying each program’s goals and expectations;
- Financial Goals: Managing costs by implementing efficient, effective, and repeatable procedures, processes, and standards;
- Quality Goals: Minimizing problems (such as errors, defects, and faults) and re-work by carefully verifying and validating the work at each stage; and
- Delivery Goals: Improving speed, quality, and cost of delivery by continuously improving the steps we take to create our deliverables.
Additionally, Quality Reviews are used to:
- Increase the confidence in our delivered quality by making our work products more visible for expert scrutiny.
- Verify that processes and deliverables/work products comply with project standards and procedures.
- Identify and correct defects in deliverables/work products early and efficiently.
- Verify the proper progression of client engagements.
- Verify adherence to CMMI requirements.
Every team member plays a part in increasing our confidence in our quality in the project. Each program’s PMO is responsible for making certain that Quality Reviews are conducted in a periodic process throughout the project life cycle.
Major roles and their respective responsibilities include:
- Program Manager/Managing Principle: Provide Overall Direction
- Project Manager/Team Lead: Plan Development and Execution
- All (Team Leads/Team Members, Project Managers, Quality Assurance Manager: Participate in Peer and Quality Reviews
- Process Owners: Provide feedback and participate in Quality Reviews where appropriate
Seaport-e Task Orders
No task orders awarded yet.
Team Members and Areas of Expertise
Team Members pending.
Point of Contacts
703-349-0139 ext. 703
703-349-0139 ext. 706
703-349-0139 ext. 702