Quadrint, Inc. makes reasonable efforts to protect your personal information. We collect, process, and store personal information for the following purposes:
- Determining, evaluating, and implementing employment-related actions and obligations.
- Designing, evaluating, and administering compensation, benefits, and other human resources programs.
- Designing, evaluating, and implementing employment-related education and training programs.
- Monitoring and evaluating employee conduct and performance.
- Maintaining plant and employee security, and health and safety.
- Collecting and storing customer information.
- Making data subjects’ names, images, and other items of business-contact information available by means of website posting, business cards, brochures, and other promotional media to Quadrint’s present and potential customers, suppliers, contractors, joint venture partners, other business associates, and employees.
- Maintaining business records relating to past, present, and potential customers, suppliers, contractors, joint venture partners, other business associates, and employees.
- Conducting auditing, accounting, financial, and economic analyses.
- Facilitating business communications, negotiations, transactions, conferences, and compliance with contractual and legal obligations.